Meditation of Twin Hearts
I would like to say a big thank you to ACFAA for giving me the opportunity to start a weekly Relaxation and Meditation Twin Heart class during the last term. I had a lovely group of people joining and enjoying the sessions. These sessions will be starting again in September on Thursday morning at 11.30 a.m. in Eymet.
Some of you are wondering :
What is the Meditation of Twin Hearts?
Meditation on Twin Hearts is an active meditation that has been scientifically validated to:
- substantially reduce stress and anxiety
- increase cognitive behaviour and memory recall
- increase mental clarity and concentration
- improve overall physical and emotional wellbeing
By regular practice of this meditation one can achieve inner peace and stillness in less than 30 minutes.
It is practiced in 126 countries with testimonials of positive life transformations. Organisations, including hospitals, are now doing the Meditation on Twin Hearts as a part of their well-being programs for staff.
What do we do during the sessions?
- We learn powerful breathing techniques.
- We do gentle specific exercises.
- We practice the meditation of the Twin Hearts.
- And much more......Why not come and try!
And if you are wondering who I am?
My name is Florence Simmonds. I am a dual national living in Eymet. I am a Pranic healer and was trained at The Institute of Pranic Healing in the UK. Pranic healing combines ancient healing methods with modern science, to help with physical, emotional, and mental ailments.
For more information contact Florence Simmonds